At the moment, PlusGuidance does not provide a service for under-18s. We know it’s difficult to seek help when you’re in distress or don't know what to do, so we thought we’d help you along the way to some other organisations that can help.
- ChildLine: UK-based.
- Papyrus: Suicide prevention for young people. UK-based.
- Teen Line: Call, text, email or message another teen about anything at all. US-based.
- Kids Helpline: Free, online and confidential online counselling for kids and teens. Australia-based.
- TeenHelp: Online support forums where you can get advice, feedback and peer-to-peer support. International website.
Other sources of help
- Seek out your school counsellor - if you're unsure of where to go, ask one of your teachers
- Samaritans is free to call at any time within the UK at tel. 116 123
- If you’re in a crisis, go to our crisis page